August 17, 2016 | Events
Using ATA Carnets to Save Money and Export & Foreign Clearance Documentation – Tactics for Success
Presented by Houston District Export Council and Roanoke Trade
When: September 22, 2016
Where: Houston Community College – Spring Branch Campus
- Does your company ship exhibits to international trade shows?
- Do you service projects in foreign countries?
- Do you travel with samples and prototypes to promote new products?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above then you should attend this ATA Carnet Workshop.
Export & Import Documentation
Learn why the commercial and transport documents produced are so important and how to make them more effective. Understand their impact on customs clearance and payment, while learning best practices for accurate and efficient preparation in internationally accepted formats
This workshop will cover the following best practices:
- USCBP clearance of ATA Carnets to ensure the proper execution of the ATA Carnet
- How to avoid the misuse of an ATA Carnet
- Best practices to mitigate a Customs claim from foreign Customs
- Avoid issues by embracing the “3 C’s of Documentation“
- Connect with international resources to understand import/export requirements around the globe
- Using an International Document Checklist