November 11, 2020 | Events
5 Tips to Help Improve the Outcome of a Risk Assessment
Customs Bond Roundtable Webinar
Thursday, December 3rd at 12:00pm CT
Sleigh bells ring, are you listening? Soon many will be building snowmen, hanging stockings and competing to find out who has the best ugly sweater. Before the frenzy begins, we hope you will make plans to join us for a special holiday edition of our Customs Bond Roundtable webinar series. These webinars are designed to focus on the issues that matter most to you, our customers and partners.
Because financial fallout from COVID-19 and recent trade wars are causing underwriters to examine your clients’ bonds more closely than ever. Your active participation in a surety risk assessment is very important, so we’ve arranged for some of Santa’s best helpers to share insightful tips to help you through the process:
- Be aware of current conditions influencing underwriters such as economics, the pandemic, and market capacity changes.
- Make accurate bond sufficiency projections to avoid unnecessary mid-term increase demands.
- Prepare for the underwriters’ review process—client financial statements are more important than ever.
- Leverage the importer’s history and profile and your relationship to help advocate for your client.
- Utilize Roanoke’s library of bond sufficiency and renewal tools and guides.
We know these surety risk assessments can be challenging for you and your client. That’s why we hope you will join our speakers Colleen Clarke, Jennifer Rome, Maya Mackey and Patrice Lafayette to learn a few ways to improve those difficult bond underwriting conversations with your clients and ensure smooth and streamlined renewals.
The NEI has approved this webinar for 1 CCS/CES credit.