United Kingdom (UK)
As of January 1, 2021, the UK will no longer be part of the EU and should be treated as an independent country. A set of white counterfoil and voucher will be necessary for each Carnet visit to the UK. Accepts ATA Carnets for Accepts ATA Carnets for Commercial Samples, Professional Equipment, and Exhibitions and FairsApply Today
Embassy in the US
Embassy of the United Kingdom
3100 Massachusetts Ave NW Washington, DC 20008 USA
ATA Carnet Specifics
The UK has agreed to a extend a grace period for ATA Carnets that are unable to be re-exported prior to the expiration date due to measures taken to slow the spread of COVID-19. To request the grace period please email us the following details:
- Carnet No:
- Expiration Date:
- Holder Company Name:
- Total Value of the General List
- Port of Entry:
- Current location of goods: UK
- Reason for extension: due to COVID-19 closure. Customer is ready to re-export as soon as it is re-open.
ATA Carnet Specifics:
- When using an ATA Carnet for temporary entry of jewelry into the United Kingdom, it is highly recommended that identifying photographs be presented along with the ATA Carnet.
- Actual or estimated carat weight for each item should be listed in the description of the general list. Total weight should be listed in column D on the Carnet application.