Accepts ATA Carnets for Commercial Samples, Professional Equipment, and Exhibitions and FairsApply Today
ATA Carnet Guarantee Association
Mauritius Chamber of Commerce and Industry
3 Royal Street Port Louis
Tel: (230) 208.3301
Fax: (230) 208.0076
Embassy in the US
Mauritius Embassy Washington
1709 N Street NW Washington, DC 20036 USA
U.S. Commercial Service Export Assistance Mauritius Country Portal
Download the Mauritius Country Guide
ATA Carnet Specifics
- Customs will accept the importation of jewelry under ATA Carnet on a casebycase basis and subject to the following specific conditions.
- Only jewelry from well known and recognized factories, bodies, companies will be authorized and for display purposes exclusively.
- The items should be wrapped individually and boxed with a reference label and price, easily identified and catalogued.
- The ATA Carnet must have a detailed list of all the items that would be required.
- An approval of the Customs authorities prior to importation is also required.
- Only importation for a short term period would be considered.
- The importation of jewelry for commercial purposes will not be accepted.
INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION FAIR IN MAURITIUS: International Student Fairs
INDIAN OCEAN PORTS AND LOGISTICS: Indian Ocean Ports, Logistics and Shipping Expo & Conference