Accepts ATA Carnets for Commercial Samples, Professional Equipment, and Exhibitions and FairsApply Today
ATA Carnet Specifics
Use of ATA Carnets across the Neum Corridor in Bosnia and Herzegovina:
- If the value of the goods exceeds €15 000, the Holder will have to use a freight forwarder to establish a Customs declaration (TL2, an electronic document) of the goods.
- The forwarder may charge fees or the issuance of the TL2 and the “MRN” (Movement Reference Number).
- Currently, there is no forwarder office at the Neum borders. The Holder will have to find a forwarder in Zagreb, Rijeka, Split or Ploče, depending on the way taken to reach Croatia (via Bregana, Macelj, Rupa or by ferry).
- The forwarder will require some documents from the Holder to establish the Customs Declaration: delivery note, invoice or stock list – any kind of document that proves the community status of the goods and ownership evidence. This document will have to be stamped and signed (verified) by the Holder.
- The document, as well as the ATA Carnet, should also include the description of the goods with the value of each item, the amount, weight, etc. An alternative solution to the T2L document and the Customs declaration would be to take the ferry from Ploče to Trpanj (Peljesac peninsula). Contact Jjadrolinija for the sailing schedule and prices.